2. The Gift of Affection……Be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back and handholds. Let these small action demonstrate the love you have for family and friends.
3. The Gift of Laughter……Clip cartoons. Share articles and funny stories. Your gift will say, “I love to laugh with you.”
4. The Gift of a Written Note……It can a simple “Thanks for your help” note or a full sonnet. A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime, and may even change a life.
5. The Gift of a Compliment……A simple and sincere, “You look great in red”, “You did a super job”, or “That was a wonderful meal” can make someone’s day.
6. The Gift of a Favor……Every day, go out of your way to do something kind.
7. The Gift of Solitude……There are times when we want nothing better than to be left alone. Be sensitive to those times and give the gift of solitude to others.
8. The Gift of a Cheerful Disposition……The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone, really it’s not that hard to say, Hello or Thank You.